Dec 21, 2006

Sweet Potato


Look, Aya! Anpanman Sweet Potato!!! Isn't it cute?

For the play day my work had today,
I made Anpanman Sweet Potato last night.
Nobody knows about Anpanman in the U.S..
But I chose to make the shape of Anpanman,
because I thought normal sweet potato's shape is boring
and my niece Aya would like it!
To make sweet potatoes, I bought Japanese sweet potatoes
at co-op. They were pretty sweet and tasty!
I am glad the co-op sells vegetables Japanese people love
to cook, such as daikon, Gobo, nasubi, and Kabocha.
Anyway, I worked on making something for my house
on the play day. It is almost done.
I have a little bit more work to do.
Hopefully, tomorrow, after work, I will be able to finish it.
Then, I can show it on this blog. I am so excitied!
I have never talked about my work or I have never shown
any pictures of things I make at work.
Pletty soon, I will!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

彩に見せたよ(^^)
「アンパンマン、おいしそ~う」
って言ってたよん♪

なかなか上手にできてるやん!

Anonymous said...

こんばんは!
 上手にアンパンマンできてるやん(^^)
 オイシソ~♪

 スイートポテト大好き☆